Posted December 11, 2020
We are excited to invite all our English Language Acquisition (ELA) Families to a virtual meeting. We are hosting several virtual meetings in order to accommodate our families.
Please see below for the best time and day that you are able to make an MLE-PAC meeting.
• Tuesday, December 15th from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
• Wednesday, December 16th from 6pm to 7pm
• Thursday, December 17th from 5pm to 6pm
• Provide families information about ELA programming
• Increase communication between families and schools
• Review the implementation of ELA programming
• Listen and respond to family concerns
• ACCESS Testing
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bvk-mrmz-azd
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 405-804-1001 and enter this PIN: 940 263 777#
For more information, please call Gabriela Ramirez at (720)423-6308 or by email at Gabriela_Ramirez@dpsk12.org.
Note: You are an ELA family if you have a child learning English as a second language in Denver Public Schools.