Manual High School, where the light shines brightly on all its students.
At Manual, we empower students to step into their greatness and take their place in the world as leaders and change-makers.
We hope to see you and your student soon.
Denver Public Schools
Annual Family Update Online
Reduce the time & effort of school registration by updating your family’s information online its quick & easy.
Opens: Monday, July 15th 2019
Closes: Friday, Aug. 30th @ 4 p.m
In order to participate in the online Annual Family Update you must have the following:
- Active DPS Parent Portal account – sign up or to check that your account is active:
Click the “Create an Account” tab at the top. Note: You will need your student’s ID number when creating your account. If you don’t know or don’t have this number, contact your school or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student’s first name, last name and date of birth. Follow the instructions and fill out the form on the left side to create your own account. You will receive an email from the DPS Portal Team with a link to activate your account. Click the link to verify your email address.
Manual High School Registration
New Students & ALL returning students must attend one day
Wednesday, Aug. 7th -11 am – 7 pm or
Thursday, Aug 8th – 8 am – 3:00 pm
If your student is new to DPS, please bring:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of address – Lease agreement, public service bill, or cable bill
- Parent or guardian ID’
- Legal guardian documentation (ONLY if the legal guardian is not a biological parent listed on the birth certificate)
- High School Transcripts showing grades and courses
- IEP or 504 – Will be reviewed before students can start.
MyTech Agreement- Fill out print and bring with at registration times
Email email@example.com or Fax #720-423-6301
To request archived records for Former DPS student.