Manual High School College Readiness Team
We support all students in accessing and securing post-secondary opportunities that help them achieve their dreams.
We expose our students to a variety of post-secondary options, including competitive four year colleges, that expand their ideas about what is possible. We remain a strong support for them as they transition from being Manual Thunderbolts to their next adventure in college or careers.
We don’t settle for lesser opportunities for our students.
- 85% ICAP completion through strategic integration of Naviance and Google platforms.
- $700,000 in scholarship dollars for the graduating class of 2017.
- 90% FAFSA completion for all eligible seniors by graduation.
- 20% gain in four-year college acceptance rate from 2015-2016 – overall goal of 85%.
- 25% gain in college/post-secondary enrollment over the summer from 2015-2016 enrollment rate.
- Increased exposure for grades 9-11 for college campuses and DSF Advisor – 85% of all students 9-11 will complete ICAP goals for the year.
- Increased student understanding of the language of college (2 vs. 4 year, in state vs. out of state, financial aid, etc.) through our P4S lessons.
- Establish a successful, academically driven College Readiness Center that is accessible for students of all grade levels. We will measure student traffic and usage through sign-in sheets.
To reach Manual’s Future Center, sponsored by the Denver Scholarship Foundation, contact College Advisor Diana Madriz, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 720-423-6460.
To set up an appointment with one of our College Success team members:
Contact Kendrick Friendly- email@example.com or 720-423-6582
Contact Britni Mushrush- firstname.lastname@example.org, or 720-423-6752
Contact Diana Madriz- email@example.com, or 720-423-6460